• Patrons may use a daily locker at no charge. Daily lockers, which are equipped with Digi-Locks and allow users to choose their own combination, are located in both men’s, women’s and family locker rooms. Users should shield the lock as they enter their combination.
• Daily lockers may not be used to store items overnight. All contents will be removed from daily lockers at the end of closing and any dry, non-perishable items will be placed in lost and found. If items are not claimed within 30 days they will be given to charity.
• Lockers may be rented for a fee on a semester or year basis. Towel service is included at no additional charge. Shower towels are available the welcome desk and included at no additional charge. Towels should be returned to a towel return bin.
• The family locker room is available for the use of patrons bringing children or dependents into the facility.
• Cell phone/camera use in the locker rooms is strictly prohibited.
Services | Special Events | Rentals & Parties | Babysitting | Towels & Lockers | The Rec Store | Equipment Issue |