- Equipment check-out is located at the front desk.
- In order to check out equipment a valid Marshall/MCTC ID, Rec Center key tag, or guest account number is required.
- A variety of equipment is available for daily check-out such as basketballs, volleyballs, wallyballs, soccer balls, tennis racquets, and badminton and racquetball rackets.
- Equipment must be returned 10 minutes before the facility closes.
- Any equipment not returned by the time of closing will be deemed “late” and a hold will be placed on the members account to speak to a manager before reentry.
- When equipment is returned, the equipment is inspected for damages.
Damaged Equipment/Lost Equipment
- If equipment is damaged or lost, patrons are responsible for paying for the assessed value of the equipment.
- Patrons will not have access to the facility until the fee is paid.