In Fall 2013, the Marshall Intramural Program transitioned to Imleagues, a new online registration/scheduling system. Imleagues is a website specifically designed for college intramural departments. A few of Imleagues’ features include online sign up and scheduling, customizable team and group pages, message boards, and much more.
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on Imleagues.com.
To create an Imleagues account:
1. Go to www.imleagues.com/Marshall.(A link is provided on the intramural website, www.Marshallcampusrec.com)
2. Click on the “Create Account” link.
3. Enter your information, including your school email address(@live.marshall.edu or @marshall.edu), and submit.
You must use your school email address. The Imleague system recognizes your school’s domain and will only allow you to join the MU section of the site with the proper email domain.
4. You will be sent account verification to your Marshall email account.
5. Log in to imleagues.com by clicking on the link provided in the verification email.
6. After verifying your email address, the Marshall University link should pop up. Click “Join School.”
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
1. Log in to your imleagues.com account.
2. Click on the “Marshall University” link.
3. The current sports are displayed toward the bottom of the screen. Click on the sport you wish to join.
4. Choose the league you wish to play (i.e. Men’s Competitive, Men’s Recreational, Women, etc.).
5. Take Captains Quiz
6. You can join the sport one of three ways:
a. Create a team (for team captains)
i. You will need to decide which division suits your team the best. Divisions are assigned based on gender.
ii. As a team captain, you can search for your friends and send a request to join your team.
iii. NOTE: Captains must accept team members’ requests before they are officially on the team’s roster.
Division space is limited and is on a first come first served basis. Teams must have the minimum number of players on their roster before their placement in the division is confirmed. Teams without the minimum number of joined players by the entry deadline will be removed from the league
b. Join a team by:
i. Finding the team and captain name on division page and requesting to join.
ii. Going to the captain’s player card page, viewing his team, and requesting to join.
iii. Accepting a request from the captain to join his team.
c. Join as a Free Agent. Team captains can search for free agents and extend invitations to join their team.
Free agents may also request to join teams already created.
Captains Quizzes are MANDATORY!
A passing score on the sport specific captain’s quiz is the only way your team will be registered.
Failure to pass the quiz will result in the team losing their place in the league/division.